"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick and Easy Tofu Lo Mein


The title of this recipe is so true! This really was fast and easy AND yummy! I will definitely make this again. I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and didn't change a thing.



Quick and Easy Tofu Lo Mein

Ingredients:
16 oz. extra firm tofu
2 tbsp. olive oil
2 packages Oriental flavored Ramen Noodles
16 oz. package frozen stir fry vegetables
Soy sauce to taste


Directions:
Drain tofu and press between paper towels to remove most of the moisture. Cut into 1 inch cubes. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat. Add the tofu and saute, stirring often until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, bring a medium pot of water to boil and boil the noodles only (reserve the seasoning packets) for 2 minutes and drain. Add the stir fry vegetables and seasoning packets to the skillet with the tofu and saute just until heated through. Add the cooked noodles and soy sauce and stir well to combine. Makes 4 servings.

No comments:

Post a Comment