"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Friday, May 21, 2010

Greek Pasta Salad

Ingredients:
1 lb. small shaped pasta
3/4 c. creamy Greek salad dressing
3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
4 oz. jar sliced olives
1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
3-4 medium tomatoes, seeded and diced
salt and pepper to taste

Directions:
Boil the pasta according the the package directions, drain, cool and place in a covered bowl in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until pasta is chilled. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine. Serve cold.



Notes: I threw this pasta salad together for a BBQ and it was really yummy! Some of my very favorite ingredients together in one big bowl :) This makes quite a bit, so it's great for a crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment