"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm still here!!

I really hope I haven't lost the few readers I had due to my lack of posting! I still haven't had it in me to get creative in the kitchen. This baby is sucking the love of food out of me! So sad. This next week I'm determined to cook dinner as many nights as I can. Last week I think I only cooked 2 or 3 times and I can do better!

My body has really craved meat (mostly chicken and turkey) during this pregnancy and I have been giving it what it wants so if you see me posting recipes with meat, that's why :)

This pregnancy is going really well so far! I had a horrible time with my daughter so I was afraid of the same things this time around. I'm almost 15 weeks now and the morning sickness is finally starting to go away and I'm starting to feel like I can do more. I can't believe we find out in only 5 weeks if we're having a boy or girl! We have been talking a lot about names lately so we're getting anxious to find out.

Anyways, just wanted to let you know I am still here! Thanks for sticking with me...I promise to start posting more!


-ChloƩ


*200th post*

1 comment: