"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Friday, November 5, 2010

3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
1 c. peanut butter
1 c. sugar
1 egg

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 and line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. Combine all 3 ingredients and mix until smooth, about 30 seconds. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Using the bottom of a glass, flatten the cookies slightly. Bake in the preheated oven for 6-8 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and cookies are still soft in the center. Don't over bake or cookies will be dry and crumbly. Transfer to wire racks and cool. Makes 24-30 cookies.



Notes: These are (obviously!) super simple to make and they are delicious as well! I think I might like them better than regular peanut butter cookies because the PB flavor is more intense. These are also gluten free which is a big plus for some people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment