"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I don't have to cook for a while!!

Yesterday my wonderful mother-in-law showed up with TEN MEALS for us! Can you believe it?? I don't think I can quite yet! My fridge and freezer are so full! With the 10 meals and leftovers, doing the math I don't think I'll have to cook for two whole weeks! Do you even know how great that  feels?? No meal planning, no huge grocery shopping trips, minimal brain power...it's great! Not to mention all the money we'll save! What an enormous blessing!

And you know what's really neat? She got most of the meals from my blog. She wrote this in an email to me this morning "that time spent on your blog came back to bless you". Heck yes it has! Thank you Jackie!

So this means it'll be a while till I post new recipes (unless I do some baking...). Not that I've been very good about it anyways...my kitchen has been all torn apart and I broke my toe pretty badly so I haven't been able to cook much.

See ya!


-ChloƩ

No comments:

Post a Comment