"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New lighting! Hooray!

We are slowy replacing all the lighting in the house...so far we've done the entry way, kitchen, Margot's room and master bedroom. Last night dad came over and replaced our living room ceiling fan/light and the sconces on the front of the house. With Randy working at Lowes we keep an eye out for good deals and use our employee discount. Here are some pictures of the new lights:


Ceiling fan before: big, white, ugly, loud....didn't match anything in the room 




After! Smaller, nice, new, matches the room and makes such a difference!







Outside sconces before: Old, ugly, broken and upside down!



After: Pretty, white and updated! (we're going to paint the house trim white this summer so it'll all match)



3 comments: