"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Classic Alfredo Sauce


This stuff is soooo very sinful but we wanted to make something special on Valentine's Day that we both love and that we don't normally eat. This was perfect! Great for the special occasion. Plus it was really easy to make. I didn't think to take a picture of it, but here's one that Randy snapped when we were eating dinner :)


Classic Alfredo Sauce (adapted from here)

Ingredients:
1/4 c. butter
1 c. heavy cream
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/2 c. freshly shredded parmesan cheese

Directions:
Melt the butter in a small saucepan and add the cream and garlic. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes. Next, whisk in the cheese until completely melted and smooth. Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment