"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Honey and Spice Glazed Pork Chops


This is probably one of the best pork chop recipes I've ever tried! Amazing flavor and super easy to throw together! I will totally make these again.



Honey and Spice Glazed Pork Chops

Ingredients:
4 boneless center cut pork chops
Salt and pepper
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 c. honey
2 tbsp. dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. ground ginger
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon

Directions:
Season both sides of the pork chops with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a skillet over medium/high, add pork chops and brown for 2-3 minutes on each side. Reduce heat to medium/low. Stir together the remaining ingredients and pour over the pork chops in the skillet. Cook for 10 more minutes, turning once while cooking. Serve immediately with sauce poured over the top. Serves 4.


Recipe adapted from here

No comments:

Post a Comment