"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pregnant...sick...tired...busy...no computer

Those are a few of my excuses for my lack of blogging! Being pregnant still makes it hard to stay motivated to meal plan and cook. Margot had the flu two weeks ago and then I got it last week so obviously that put a damper on things and the combination of the last two things makes for a very exhausted and busy mama AND our computer crashed last week so there was no way I could get to my blog to update it.

We bought a new laptop this weekend and this morning is my first time using it! It's wonderful :) I have several blog updates I want to post (an awesome stuffed pepper recipe and my latest craft adventure!) so be looking for those things soon!

Thanks for sticking around...I appreciate all my readers. For now I'll leave you with a picture of Margot from this weekend...enjoying lunch at our favorite local spot and sporting her new shades:




-ChloƩ

2 comments:

  1. Margot is adorable. You should post a picture of your baby bump too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you have had a rough time these past few weeks. I hope that you regain your energy!

    ReplyDelete