"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Reeses Fudge Cookies

Ingredients:
2 c. flour
2/3 c. cocoa powder
3/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 1/2 c. sugar
2 tsp. vanilla 
1 c. butter or margarine, softened
2 eggs
1 c. chocolate chips or peanut butter chips
2 c. Reeses Pieces candy 

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 and grease a couple cookie sheets and set aside. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside. Mix the next 4 ingredients on medium speed until creamy and smooth. Add the dry ingredients half a cup at a time and mix thoroughly after each addition. Once all the dry ingredients are incorporated mix in chips and 1 cup Reeses Pieces. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets. Place 5 Reeses Pieces in the center of each dough ball (they will spread out and go where they're supposed to during baking). Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes and then transfer onto cooling racks. Makes about 3 dozen cookies (depending on how much dough gets eaten in the process!).

No comments:

Post a Comment