"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New blog url and title

So I couldn't be "Chloe's Citchen Creations" anymore....I'm now "Chloe's {Valuable, but Small} Life". I switched to this title because of one of my favorite movie quotes that has really been sticking out to me lately. It's from You've Got Mail where Kathleen Kelly is talking to Joe Fox and she says:


"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?"
Ever since I heard that line I kind of took it as my own :) So there you have it! My new blog title!


-Chloe'

No comments:

Post a Comment