"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Sunday, November 15, 2009

No Bake Cookies

Ingredients:
2 c. white sugar
1/4 c. cocoa powder
1/2 c. milk
1/2 c. butter or margarine
1/2 c. chunky peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. quick cooking oats

Directions:
In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sugar, cocoa, milk and margarine. Bring to a boil (stirring occasionally) and boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter until melted. Add the vanilla and oats and stir until well combined. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto wax paper or aluminum foil. Allow cookies to cool and dry for about 1 hour. Makes 3 dozen cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment