"Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave?" - Kathleen Kelly (You've Got Mail)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chicken Fajitas



Ingredients:
1/2 c. italian salad dressing
2 tsp. lime juice (fresh or bottled)
1 bell pepper
1 onion
2-3 chicken breasts

Directions:
In a large pan on med/high, heat the salad dressing and lime juice while thinly slicing the bell pepper and onion. Place vegetables in the pan and saute for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile, thinly slice the chicken breasts. Add to the pan and saute another 10 minutes. Once chicken is cooked through turn the heat all the way up and cook everything for another 5 minutes, or until it gets some color and crispiness, stirring often. Serve in warm flour tortillas with your favorite toppings. Makes 4-6 fajitas.



Notes: I like to use italian dressing because it has the garlic and other spices in it already. Adds such a good flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment